Wednesday 20 June 2012

26 August 2012 - Irish adventure conitnues...!

What exciting news! Looks like Ireland was a destination that was waiting for me:)
I'd like to announce that I'd be teaching one more weekend - in Cork - thanks to wonderful Rosary and her Cardz' n' Scrapz shop! Book your time for Sunday, 26th August 2012!





I'm teaching 2 mixedmedia-scrapbooking classes there and you can get all the details and book a seat contacting: cas-offers@corkartsupplies.com
P.s. here is Cardz' n' Scrapz FB page too!
See you soon on the classes! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

really hoping to make one! loved your work for years :)

suzieq23 said...

i so wish I could take a class from you, but I live in Maryland, USA and I am guessing you will not be traveling here?? maybe in the future? I love, love, love your art and wish that I could imitate your technique....but cannot. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much i admire you and hope one day you will come a little closer to Maryland. sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...