Sunday 21 April 2013

All in one - 7DS, Sizzix and Prima...

It is really good to be back home again and focus on thing I love the most - creating. I do love it, really - and   it may sound funny, but I wait for the moment when I'll get through the pile of emails, kits, orders, plans and messages to simply sit for a moment, think... and start to paint or cut paper. This is truly beautiful moment!

memories treasure - 7DS & Sizzix

The layout above is a mixture of Prima - my Sunrise-Sunset Collection and Mechanicals, 7 Dots Studio - "Love is in the Air" - beautiful collection by Agnieszka-Anna and Sizzix... All in one, we can say!
The girl on the photo is my aunt, Basia - it was taken in one of the most beautiful parks in Warsaw - I'd guess in the end of 60-ties.. missing part of the photo was used for another project, which I hope to share soon:)



If you want to see "work in progress", detailed list of products used and learn more about the process - jump on Sizzix blog today. As always I share a bit more there:)
AND
I've also made this project for 7DS challenge, which started today :"3 Shades of Green" - I hope you love 7DS as much as I do and you want to join the fun...and maybe win some nice prices? More details here...

And now I'm off to some secret project that takes away quite a lot of my time now...


source: pinterest



16 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Simply stunning!
Alison x

Djyoti Crafts said...

gorjuss Ania ! love it.xx

Debi said...

stunning!!!! I love this one.
Debi x

Linda M. Cain said...

Gorgeous! I WILL make something today that makes me smile!

~Linda

Anonymous said...

Splendide ta page , j' ADORE , Bonne semaine , Bisous. Anita F.

Анна Немирович said...

У вас потрясающе красивые работы!!! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely, lovely layers - those zips are really a fun element & I like the 'graphic squareness' of this one...great bg stamps!!!! IKWYM with the 'creating' thing, too...it's true! That's the BEST spot in the world:):):)

Sherene Tregellas said...

Wow, I just love this page.

Peninia / Gosia said...

Pięknie:)
Serdecznie i ciepło pozdrawiam oraz posyłam promyki słonka*
Peninia
http://peniniaart.blogspot.com/
♥♥♥

Val-Belle said...

Your work is just amazing and I hope to be just like you when I grow up ;) thanks for sharing your gorgeous creations... maybe one day you will come to South Africa and do a class here... :D I wish :D

Hettie said...

This is beautiful. Love the zips idea! Off to buy some for my current project - thanks!
xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is really beautiful!

Enthia said...

Piękna kolorystyka i obłędna kompozycja. :)

Unknown said...

kwiatek z zamka jest czadowy!!!

Maura said...

Beautiful color combination and play of elements! You rock!!

Thuria said...

So beautiful!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...