Saturday 30 November 2013

Farewell...

No, no... don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! ;)
I just wanted to say goodbye to autumn.
With all its beautiful colours that have been inspiring me so much lately, with all its scents and moody atmosphere.
So let's have a farewell in style. :)
I created a couple of cards for Sizzix and you can join me by going to {this page} and signing up for free project sheet downloads.

celebrate

birthday butterfly

green birthday

birthday rose

As you can see, they are very easy to make - I took Sizzix dies and combined them with some vintage dictionary pages, paper doilies, papers from Sunrise Sunset line and a touch of Mechanicals that go so perfectly with delicate textures and shapes.

Have you said goodbye to autumn yet?
Are you ready for the next ARTful season? :)
Hugs,


14 comments:

Elina Stromberg said...

I love them all! So beautiful!

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

That title scared me!! Soooo glad you aren't going anywhere :-) Your Cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Carin Winkelman said...

Stunning, just stunning.

Véro said...

oh I love all theses cards
Anna, can I inspire me one of your cards ?
thanks
Véro

Words and Pictures said...

What great cards... I think the third one is my favourite!
Alison x

Lia said...

Fabulous cards Finn ..glad you aren't going anywhere !

qlkowa said...

Piękne!

Redanne said...

Oh I love all of your gorgeous cards Finn, so pretty! Thank you for the most AMAZING class on Saturday, it was one of the best things I have ever done! Thank you again. Anne x

Gigi said...

Those are lovely designs, Anna. I always look forward to seeing your latest work.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love these cards - beautiful work x

Annie said...

Beautiful cards Anna. I love the wonderful colours which are so beautiful.

THank You so much for another fabulous workshop today.....it was so amazing.

CRafty Hugs

Annie x

Anonymous said...


It is very beautiful! So unusual and bright!

Annie Claxton said...

These are just gorgeous, really unusual and beautiful :o)

Véro said...

Hi Anna
here (http://123jecrappebyvero.over-blog.com/2013/12/cardlift-finnabair.html) is my card inspired from your tuto
thanks a lot
Véro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...