Monday 9 December 2013

Four colours of Christmas

Hello, friends!
Magical December is here and I'd like to show you some Holiday inspirations today.

christmas card

christmas card detail

Together with three other artists I was invited by Sizzix to create projects in 4 different colour schemes.

christmas tag


If you'd like to receive a free project sheet download, just leave your email address on this Sizzix page and enjoy our Holiday creations in detail.

noel home decor

For this Noel decor I used the Sizzix die to cut out the chipboard letters and simply glued them together to make them more sturdy so that the decoration could stand on its own.

noel detail

I played with my Sunrise Sunset and Vintage Vanity paper collections and some Mechanicals to contrast the delicate papers. I also used crackle paint and subtle touches of colour achieved with Primary Elements pigments that I love so much..

christmas bag

christmas bag detail


The thing is we are not bound to traditional Christmassy colours.
Think outside the box, look around for inspirations and play a little, surprise your near and dear and perhaps surprise yourself. ;)
Stay warm!



15 comments:

Pistichina said...

Soooooooooooooo beautiful colors !!!!

Judith said...

As always, just lovely work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Astrid Maclean said...

They are all stunning Finn! Great inspiration!!

selena said...

c est beau!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great projects, lovely colours and I love all the layers !
Corrie x

CarrieStephenson said...

Beautiful projects, stunning colours. Off to Sizzix to download :)

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...



Waouahh, stuning Ana, I adore !!!
Hugs from France....

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are all stunning! I love the gorgeous dies and embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

VĂ©ro said...

wow wow wonderful creations
i love them
thanks for inspiration
i run to sizzix to see this project

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects Finn! I love the 'NOEL' especially.
Alison x

Unknown said...

Absolutely adore these projects Anna, gorgeous work x

Primitive Seasons said...

One more beautiful than the rest. Just lovely. Merry CHRISTmas!

Mary

Krisha said...

Hi Anna
Everything is beautiful, LOVE the NOEL.

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely perfect Christmas neutrals - I love each and every single one of these... but probably my favourite thing is that tinted crackle on the NOEL letters - beautiful!
Alison xx

Unknown said...

WOW, amazing projects and stunning colours, xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...