Saturday 11 October 2014

Black Beauties in Blue and Red

Hello, dear Friends!
Today I'd like to share with you two of my journal covers created for Black Beauty class.

This green-blue palette is one of my beloved go-to color combos!
And when you add a little bit of black here and there, it resuls in a truly dramatic effect that I love so much...



And another one - this time in reddish tones - can you feel the drama here? ;)



Making these covers is really simple - the key to the succes is 3D Gloss Gel applied through a stencil, some Black Gesso and my faithful friends: Primary Elements Pigments and Irridescent Silks.

You should really try experimenting with all these textures, layers and feel the beauty of black. ;)

And if you need a live tutorial, I can tell you that (among other exciting projects) we'll be having fun with journal covers during my upcoming classes.

There only a couple of last spots left for my classes in Stockholm so don't hestitate and join us there!

https://stockholmscrapclass.wordpress.com/kurs-imagine-2/
Have a beautiful creative weekend, folks!
Hugs,


12 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely stunning as always, wonderful colours , very striking . Tracy x

Jennie Atkinson said...

I love my blue/green journal made at the Harrogate workshop in May x

Unknown said...

Truly amazing, i just love your work and all your products xx

Josefina said...

They're gorgeous! The blue and green combo is one of my favourite too. Would love to be able to join you on Stockholm!

Helen said...

They are both gorgeous, but I do prefer the one in your favourite colours!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE blues and Greens!

Daga said...

Ach one są nieziemskie. Marzę o takim pieknym notaniku!

Corrie Herriman said...

They are both gorgeous but the green/blue one is my favourite for sure !
Corrie x

Jean Bullock said...

Fantastic work. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605269378/

Irena Rysa Maciąg said...

świetne są!

Ann said...

Beautiful covers. I have your Mixed Media Journal, and love it, I haven't decided how to do my cover yet, so thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Stunning covers...love the red!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...