Monday 6 October 2014

Black Gesso Magic

Hello, Friends!
Today we have another Creative Team showstopper!
Elena writes that her tags make a great addition to a gift but I would rather say they would make a perfect gift themselves! Just see for yourselves...


Hello,
today I'd like to show you two mixed-media tags I created using new Finnabair products.
This was the first time that I used black gesso and I have to tell you - it's amazing!


When creating these tags I used Silks paints from Luminarte. I used the Iridesсent line which shows the color best on dark surfaces - and here comes in the black gesso - it made just a perfect background for these paints and allowed to really show their true beauty!



The twinkle and shimmer on the tags look just unreally beautiful!
You really need to try out these two products together!


These tags are always nice to have in reserve as I think they make a great addition to your present!

If you'd like to see how the tags were created, I prepared a short video tutorial especially for you:



Products used:


p.s. In case you missed the latest news - there is a celebratory giveaway on my blog!
       It's only up 'till Tuesday midnight CET so don't wait and join us all to win the goodies and congratulate my Creative Team on their first month of creative adventure. :)

http://www.tworzysko.blogspot.com/2014/10/creative-team-september-giveaway.html

23 comments:

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Спасибо за видео!!! удивительное преображение!...тэги супер-классные)))

Jeannette v.D. said...

Wauw I absolutely love it !!!

Надежда Беликова said...

Очень красивые теги! С удовольствием понаблюдала за работой мастера, это так классно!

Anita's blog said...

SO COOL! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

Tentaciones de Papel said...

OMG... I am in love! It is gorgeous, awesome, so pretty!

Mieke said...

Wonderful inspiration! Thank you for sharing this amazing video.

ingrid said...

wow very beautiful thank for sharing this

Dorota Dołęga said...

beautiful tags <3

Diana said...

I love the blues. Very inspiring.

Lynne Gilbert said...

Beautiful.

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful. I shared all over the place.

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

Such beautiful tags!!
can't wait to use black gesso!! :-))

selena said...

merci pour cette belle vidéo!

Annie said...

Absolutely stunning and a wonderful gift on their own. TFS
Annie x

Marleine said...

Wow! Fabulous project. The tutorial was very informative and has given me so many ideas. Thank you.

Di Garling said...

brilliant tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing.
PS. These tags are soooo beautiful.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic tags and tutorial. Your work is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sue Lelli said...

Just STUNNING! LOVED the tutorial, seeing the new products used! THX for the inspiration!

Heather said...

great video!!! Love all the texture!

Nikki said...

Those would look amazing in a shadowbox hanging on a wall little pieces of art they are
hugs Nikki

Unknown said...

They are all just amazing I love them all! http://ru.pinterest.com/irisartlab/the-mixed-media-artists/

jezebel said...

Wonderful tags, the techniques can be used on so many different things. Thank you for the video, please share more if your magic!!

Jennie Atkinson said...

WOW! I have watched the video three times in a row - absolutely stunning work and such amazing detail. I absolutely adore these tags. Thank you for so much inspiration and MAGIC !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...