Monday 20 October 2014

Family Matters

Hello, Friends!
I hope you got to know my Creative Team by now. :) I look forward to every Monday and Friday to see their new creations.
Today we meet with Elena who understands the beauty of vintage photos like no one else...


Hello dear friends!
Today I want to show you a layout which I made with some really wonderful materials!
A job was got gold, I mean with gold shades! :)


I love Vintage Vanity papers very much - they have such beautiful shades and tones. I especially like the paper that I used as my background. The pattern on it looks 3D and I decided to enhance this effect - how? You will be able to see in my video tutorial below. :)


I really like to work with white gesso, I love to use beads, but my true weakness are the stamps! I use them in each of my works! And here I had so much fun with the stamps from the same line as my papers - Vintage Vanity.


I decorated my composition of embellishments (paper flowers and metal elements) with soft gel mixed with glitter to add some volume and interesting textures.
I love the effect you can get mixing glass glitter and art beads with gel! And you can use it on any surface - chipboards, metal, paper or add some sparkling texture through a stencil - there are so many possibilities!


I hope you like my work. Being in this team is such a dream come true for me...
Oh, and if you were curious - the group in the photo are my grandfather, my brother, I and my aunt. :)

And here's my video tutorial so you can follow step by step how I created today's layout:



Materials used:


3 comments:

Ola said...

jakie cuda tworzysz <3

Sue Fraser said...

Beautiful, thanks so much for sharing

Gigi said...

Great job! I love your work and the focal point is wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...