Friday 7 November 2014

Mother's Love

Hello, Friends!
Are you among those lucky people who have a collection of childhood photos? These are true treasures and I strongly believe they deserve some special artistic attention.
We hope you'll feel inspired by today's piece created by Elena.


Hello, dear friends! Today, I'd like to show you a canvas with an old photo of me as a baby together with my mother.


We have a very big collection of family photos! I love using these photos of my dear and near ones in my artworks and it's such a great opportunity to be using tremendous Finnabair products!


I created my background with Heavy Clear Gesso and Silks paints from Luminarte.
I added my favourite stamp on the canvas and finished off my background with black gesso that I added on the edges of my work.
Some glitter from the Luminous Glitter Set was sprinkled on my flower composition and Plum Glass Beads added some perfect finishing touches and some interesting volume.


If you'd like to see what my creative process looked like, here's the video I prepared especially for you.
I hope you like it!



Materials used:

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Really enjoyed Elena's video!! Beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...