Thursday 7 April 2016

Back in Time - Steampunk Inspired Page

Hi again my friends!
Did you have a chance to do something creative this week? I really hope so!
I'm on the point of leaving now, ready for my next, a bit longer journey - soon we will see each other in Columbus, Santa Rosa, San Diego and Merillville :)
In the meantime - I've got a project, which I found on my drive and I believe - was never published before...


As you can see this is a piece of real archaeology - from the ancient times BEFORE the Mechanicals, Art Basics and all the goodness that happened to me..but hey, I think it is pretty cool!


As you can see - there was a lot of this and that, tons of layers and papers from one of my favourite collections I've made for 7 Dots Studio - Wonderland.


I love digging in my rubbish boxes to look for the best items to build my composition - here next to the embellishments and chipboard elements you can find real old pocket watches, washers, light bulbs (perfect for Steampunk theme, right?), paper clips and pins and lots of small clock parts I keep collecting wherever I can...
Inspired a bit? Maybe it is time to check your drawers, boxes, baskets and tins?
Sending warmest hugs
Finn


11 comments:

Maris said...

Just got the magazine Summerset studio with you on the cover. So excited for you, so excited as if it were me up there lol.
Well done you are an amazing teacher and it is so interesting reading some of your bio.

Moje Wytwory said...

Gorgeous work.
There are so many marvelous metal elements, I'm curious how it all weighs: D

Pozdrawiam ;)

MakaArt said...

Wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely mind blowing. I LOVE your work.

Wilma said...

Just love it.....

Michelle Wells INSPIRE said...

Your art work, is always beautiful, as well as inspiring.

Irena Rysa Maciąg said...

kocham ten layout! jest niesamowity. pomacałabym to chętnie!

Anonymous said...

Love, love!!!

Athanasia said...

Love love love your style Anna!

Mariela Conci said...

me.encanTaaaaaa

Brenda Devall said...

Wishing you would do an online class for this type of project.
Any chance you'll be doing that this year? For people like me
who can't make it to your in person classes due to cost and
location/travel, it would be a much more affordable option.
Love your creativity and style!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...